Bishop of Edmonton: Rt. Rev. Dr. Jane Alexander
Parish Priest / Rector: Rev. David Tiessen
Priest-in-Mission: Rev. Johnny Pooten, Filipino Anglican Congregation, Edmonton @St Matthias
Honorary Assistant: Rev. Paul Bachmann
Lay Readers: Stacey Buffie, Karen Poirier, Dawn Ritz
Office Manager: Tracey Ross
- Tracey is the overall administrative coordinator for the office, and for summer 2017 is working flexible hours throughout the week.
Office Staff: Maureen Flynn
Maureen is in the office mornings Monday - Wednesday - Friday. Maureen is the go-to person for general inquiries.
Support Staff: Darlene Rannells
- Darlene offers support staff for Sunday service preparation and coordinates the involvement of those who read scripture, lead prayer, and assist with communion during the services.
Music Director & Parish Hall Manager: Evan Thomas
- Evan is our Music Director and handles Parish Hall administration. All Parish Hall rental matters are arranged by Evan. He is in the office Sunday through Tuesday, and Thursdays.
Sunday School Coordinator: Tracey Ross
- Tracey is the coordinator of our Sunday School, and our principal teacher for kids age 5-10.
Treasurer: Shirley Combden
Envelope Secretary: Carole Belamisca
Altar Guild: Nancy Clark; Dawn Ritz
Anglican Church Women (ACW): Cindy Bouw; Suzanne Ebel, co-presidents
Vestry & Churchwardens
- The members of Vestry are elected by the congregation at the Annual General Meeting of the Parish held in the early part of each calendar year. The purpose of Vestry is to attend to the overall health of parish life, from worship to community-building to the building itself. Vestry members are elected for a two-year term. Vestry members for 2017 are:
- Doug Aird (elected 2016)
- Stacey Buffie (elected 2017)
- Richard Critchley (elected 2016)
- Sharron Hostland (elected 2016)
- Joy Mani (elected 2016)
- David Morris (elected 2016)
- Darlene Rannells (elected 2016)
- Cecilia Sibayan (elected 2016, representing the Filipino Congregation)
- In addition, the Vestry is comprised of the clergy of the parish and the Churchwardens as follows:
- Glenda Batchelor (Rector's Warden, appointed 2017)
- Gary Liddell (People's Warden, elected 2017)
- Shirley Combden (Assistant Warden, elected 2017)
- The Parish Corporation is comprised of the Rector of the Parish along with the Rector's and People's Wardens. The Corporation gives particular attention to the day-to-day operations, financial and physical, of the church. It is responsible to the Vestry.