Bishop of Edmonton: Rt. Rev. Dr. Jane Alexander
Parish Priest / Rector: Rev. David Tiessen
Priest-in-Mission: Rev. Johnny Pooten, Filipino Anglican Congregation, Edmonton @St Matthias
Honorary Assistant: Rev. Paul Bachmann
Lay Readers: Stacey Buffie, Karen Poirier, Dawn Ritz
Office Manager: Tracey Ross
- Tracey is the primary administrator for the office, and coordinates the involvement of the many people who participate in Sunday Services, Coffee Hosting, and other events. She is in the office Monday and Tuesday 9:00 - 3:00, Thursday 9:00 - 2:00, and Friday 9:00 - Noon.
Support Staff: Darlene Rannells
- Darlene is the 'office gofer', offering general administrative support on an ad hoc basis, and in particular functioning as our backup Envelope Secretary or onsite Office Staff as needed.
Music Director & Parish Hall Manager: Evan Thomas
- Evan is our Music Director and handles Parish Hall administration. All Parish Hall rental matters are arranged by Evan. He is in the office Sunday through Wednesday.
Sunday School Coordinator: Tracey Ross
- In addition to her work as Office Manager, Tracey also coordinates our Spark Sunday School programming, and is our principal teacher for kids grades 1-6.
Treasurer: Shirley Combden
Envelope Secretary: Carole Belamisca
Altar Guild: Nancy Clark; Dawn Ritz
Anglican Church Women (ACW): Cindy Bouw; Suzanne Ebel, co-presidents
Vestry & Churchwardens
- The members of Vestry are elected by the congregation at the Annual General Meeting of the Parish held in the early part of each calendar year. The purpose of Vestry is to attend to the overall health of parish life, from worship to community-building to the building itself. Vestry members are elected for a two-year term. Vestry members for 2017 are:
- Doug Aird (elected 2016)
- Stacey Buffie (elected 2017)
- Richard Critchley (elected 2016)
- Sharron Hostland (elected 2016)
- Joy Mani (elected 2016)
- David Morris (elected 2016)
- Darlene Rannells (elected 2016)
- Cecilia Sibayan (elected 2016, representing the Filipino Congregation)
- In addition, the Vestry is comprised of the clergy of the parish and the Churchwardens as follows:
- Glenda Batchelor (Rector's Warden, appointed 2017)
- Gary Liddell (People's Warden, elected 2017)
- Shirley Combden (Assistant Warden, elected 2017)
- The Parish Corporation is comprised of the Rector of the Parish along with the Rector's and People's Wardens. The Corporation gives particular attention to the day-to-day operations, financial and physical, of the church. It is responsible to the Vestry.